Do you think Britney will ever do the Super Bowl Halftime show?

10 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

FACTS. Brit MUST HAVE her moment to perform

Gaga killed that performance tho. Her ability to sing, entertaining, to play piano and her productions are GREAT. She's an ARTIST. 

Facts. Gaga sang live and killed the choreography. It really was a great halftime! Brit would have more iconic one, I just know it! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Facts. Gaga sang live and killed the choreography. It really was a great halftime! Brit would have more iconic one, I just know it! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

If PRIMENEY did the super bowl... Would've been EPIC and LEGENDARIC. 😍😍😍

Gaga isn't that great of a dancer but she SINGS live unlike some so-called 'singers' or 'performers' nowadays and she can play the **** out of a piano and entertain the crowd with great productions and visuals. Gaga's a visionary too. That's an ARTIST. And her superbowl performance was OUTTA THIS WORLD.

Gaga's a real performer (Bey is her only competition) 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

No I dont think so.

As much as we all would like to see her perform there,

I dont think it will happen especially considering how she feels about the industry and performing now.

And plus lets be real:

It would probably be a performance that WONT compare to her prime and people will just critize her and complain

and she doesnt need that.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block