Do you think Britney will ever do the Super Bowl Halftime show?

18 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

You think that soon? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

If she decides to comeback to music, everyone will start fighting to have her performing :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: But that's her decision... I'm sure whoever is behind those decisions would love to have her performing, she's a huge huge huge star and everyone loves her, no one does it like her :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

It's impossible to know but it can happen, maybe 2024 idk... you never know 

2 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

I seen someone comment on here that Janet should do it with her. I agree! Imagine how iconic that would be? Janet being there after everything she went through after her halftime show with Justin and then Britney for obvious reasons. It would be a great duo! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Did you watch her latest documentary?

Janet discusses this and said she doesn't want anything to do with the NFL. 

But I could see a hypothetical Britney and Madonna.

9 minutes ago, Li07 said:

Did you watch her latest documentary?

But I could see a hypothetical Britney and Madonna.

No I didn’t! I’ll check it out. 
I could also see how she would never go back to them. They treated her horribly :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Li07 said:

19 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

No I didn’t! I’ll check it out. 
I could also see how she would never go back to them. They treated her horribly :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

It's true. And very sad tbh. The NFL really showed their true colors and here it shows. 

JJ deserved her own super bowl performance tbh 😭😭

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

JJ deserved her own super bowl performance tbh 😭😭

2004 was her own superbowl performance!

And Justin invited her to perform with him again in 2018, so its not like she is banned. I completely understand why she doesn't want to perform or do anything with the NFL.

They are racist period. Just look what they did to Kaepernick and that other coach that is suing them.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't want Britney to perform. I can see them using her just to pull in large audience numbers.

• Like 2

*Britney who has already performed in the Super Bowl 2 years into her career”-

5 hours ago, mhally said:

My ultimate dream would be to have the legendary trio (Britney, Madonna and Janet) headline together. I know the chances of this are probably below zero, but in order for this to manifest it needs to be put out in the world, lmao :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Honestly Britney would do best sharing the stage! Even tomorrow’s Super Bowl is Gonna an all star line up

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

I think so yeah. She'll do it by 50 for sure. Even tho I have my stipulations about the NFL. She deserves a superbowl moment all to herself. imagine she artistically tell her story. WHEW!

I agree. If Lady Gaga can have a halftime performance, give Britney her solo moment!!! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I feel like if she was going to do the Super Bowl it would have been amazing if she’d did it in her prime. I feel like anything now would just be her walking around a stage flapping her arms and everyone would slate her for it. 

If she was ever to do it she’d need to really go all in on it and dance her *** off. I’d be here for a Madonna and Janet trio or even Gwen Stefani she really likes her. 

This was a missed opportunity lbr. 

A Brit, Madge and Janet trio would be cool lbr. Maybe Beyonce or JLo instead of Gwen, so we can see a full DANCE show with REAL CHOREO, PERFORMANCE and SHOWMANSHIP all over it! 

2 hours ago, Li07 said:

2004 was her own superbowl performance!

And Justin invited her to perform with him again in 2018, so its not like she is banned. I completely understand why she doesn't want to perform or do anything with the NFL.

They are racist period. Just look what they did to Kaepernick and that other coach that is suing them.

Yes. I agree. And it's sad the fact that race is still a huge thing in America. Les Moonves, the NFL. Terrible persons. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block