Do you think Britney will ever do the Super Bowl Halftime show?

I love me a good halftime thread :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: I’m not saying anytime soon but I think it would be so iconic and would be the perfect way to take back her music career and show the world her talent :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: (imagine if she did it for when she returned to the music industry?) 

If Britney ever did the halftime, it would be sooooooo good. I’m not even sure how I could picture it but I know Britney would come up with an amazing halftime show :typing_keyboard_computer:

Thoughts? 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, OneLife said:

I hope so, but surely she won't agree to do it alone:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I seen someone comment on here that Janet should do it with her. I agree! Imagine how iconic that would be? Janet being there after everything she went through after her halftime show with Justin and then Britney for obvious reasons. It would be a great duo! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

And before anyone starts saying “She’d have to sing live” literally every artist lip syncs for this. Katy did and so did JLo :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: we all know Beyoncé uses playback and is the real queen of lip syncing :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Jlo dances, singing is NOT her strength. But she can dance and put on a great show. 

Beyonce can sing AND dance live. 

Anyway, i hope Brit will return and perform as good as ever to perform at the Super Bowl (and i think she WANTS to do it). 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BritneyLVR said:

I seen someone comment on here that Janet should do it with her. I agree! Imagine how iconic that would be? Janet being there after everything she went through after her halftime show with Justin and then Britney for obvious reasons. It would be a great duo! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

My ultimate dream would be to have the legendary trio (Britney, Madonna and Janet) headline together. I know the chances of this are probably below zero, but in order for this to manifest it needs to be put out in the world, lmao :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mhally said:

My ultimate dream would be to have the legendary trio (Britney, Madonna and Janet) headline together. I know the chances of this are probably below zero, but in order for this to manifest it needs to be put out in the world, lmao :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

That would be so iconic!!!! I’m over Madonna now a days though :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

I feel like if she was going to do the Super Bowl it would have been amazing if she’d did it in her prime. I feel like anything now would just be her walking around a stage flapping her arms and everyone would slate her for it. 

If she was ever to do it she’d need to really go all in on it and dance her *** off. I’d be here for a Madonna and Janet trio or even Gwen Stefani she really likes her. 

• Like 2
Just now, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I feel like if she was going to do the Super Bowl it would have been amazing if she’d did it in her prime. I feel like anything now would just be her walking around a stage flapping her arms and everyone would slate her for it. 

If she was ever to do it she’d need to really go all in on it and dance her *** off. 

Check out my newest thread. I talk about just that :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block