Ed and Taylor release a new duet, "The Joker and The Queen"!

Just now, jordeezy said:

You said its mediocre and I am asking what you are comparing it to that makes it seem so mediocre? I think compared to all new releases posted on this forum lately, this is the most exciting. 

Then those new things/songs are also mediocre. A predictable 4 chord melody nothing good about it except 2 voices with reverb. 

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Predictable? I'll agree. Mediocre compared to modern music? I think it's a step above things like Slvt Pop and "Do We Have a Problem?"

it's a predictable 4 chord melody song. looks like C - am - f - g kinda thing on a listen can tell better when I figure it out. As I said it's mediocre and pales now end of discussion. 

I understand what you meant. All songs have a chord progression. See yourself out of my thread, boo. 

Of course all songs will have chord progressions lol this comment was quite stupid, this song looks like 1 - 6 - 4- 5 chord progression and it is very predicable that's where my comment was at. 

Seeing myself out now. 

• Haha 1

Did you work on Glory, by chance? Now you have me curious

I am a musician but I own a music school and work in sony my father is a full time musician he actually worked with jive till 2004 I believe that's how I saw Britney concerts for free even being middle class. 

I only know big people in industry but this industry is not like outsiders think of, I never worked with any of the big people in the industry. 

• Love 2
Just now, NoGlorySlander said:

I am a musician but I own a music school and work in sony my father is a full time musician he actually worked with jive till 2004 I believe that's how I saw Britney concerts for free even being middle class. 

I only know big people in industry but this industry is not like outsiders think of, I never worked with any of the big people in the industry. 

Very cool! I could tell you were knowledgable. I dabble in music as well. I worked in radio for a little while but the industry changed as soon as I graduated college and I got wrapped up in the corporate world of the medical field because it pays better. I grew up poor so I have no "connections" haha

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block