Katie Murdock: The Best Britney Impersonator Out There?

31 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

She is incredible I just wish she wouldn’t sing badly while doing that choreography and use Britney’s prerecorded vocals or session clips that’s have leaked 

Yes!!! I think she does it to show respect to the queen/her songs and to gain somewhat originality in her show but I agree. I think it would look better overall if she just lip synced the songs while wearing the mic as a prop  :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Yes!!! I think she does it to show respect to the queen/her songs and to gain somewhat originality in her show but I agree. I think it would look better overall if she just lip synced the songs while wearing the mic as a prop  :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Tea I mean fair ****s to her for fully giving it her all but I feel like it kind of takes away from how incredible her dancing skills and Britney looks are just my opinion though she is a solid 10/10 impersonator that actually takes time to learn the correct choreography unlike others :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

Tea I mean fair ****s to her for fully giving it her all but I feel like it kind of takes away from how incredible her dancing skills and Britney looks are just my opinion though she is a solid 10/10 impersonator that actually takes time to learn the correct choreography unlike others :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

What this woman does (and all other impersonators) is incredible, a genuine talent, and something I could never ever do in a million years. 

However, to watch them, is to ultimately feel hollow because they don’t have that certain way that only Britney moves! It’s not even about getting the choreography correct, because they do!!! It’s all technically perfect, but something just feels “off” because Britney walks, stands, dances, holds herself etc in a way that is one of a kind. No one can replicate it! 😍

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

What this woman does (and all other impersonators) is incredible, a genuine talent, and something I could never ever do in a million years. 

However, to watch them, is to ultimately feel hollow because they don’t have that certain way that only Britney moves! It’s not even about getting the choreography correct, because they do!!! It’s all technically perfect, but something just feels “off” because Britney walks, stands, dances, holds herself etc in a way that is one of a kind. No one can replicate it! 😍

Facts! 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I agree. I respect their talent, and its so crazy when you see how effortless it looks when Britney did it, and that is something I have yet to see. I think this is the biggest reason I have a hard time getting into other pop girls. I grew up with Britney since BOMT, and till this day Im grateful I was able to experience all that. As Ive always said Britney will always be my # 1 ***** 🖤

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block