NEW FORUM GAME: “Truly the ____ of Exhale”

SlayOut

• Super Mods

Hey ladies and gays… and everyone else! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:
I thought it would be a great idea to bring an entertaining new thread to Exhale. It’s based on a trend of comments I’ve seen here, where someone may be playfully termed the ____ of Exhale. For example, in this thread, I happened to playfully term @Style. as the Sabi of Exhale! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

So I thought we could make this a little game. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

In order to play, you have to type a sentence using this format: “@___, truly the ____ of Exhale.” And then state your reasoning as to why that member is the ____ of Exhale! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Remember to play nice and to not break any forum rules with your comments. This is for entertainment purposes only; I don’t want people leaving this thread traumatized or beat down! :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:
I guess I can start: @GODNA IS A QUEEN, truly the Katy Perry of Exhale! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: She has a history of chart topping threads but is constantly attacked by the GP (aka Exhalers) as overrated and past her prime. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Let the games begin! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by SlayOut
Spelling error
  • Haha 6
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Roxxy, truly the Nicole Scherzinger of Exhale. Brought the PCD (Exhale) into a new mainstream then disappeared for an indefinite hiatus. Tries to come back, but new Exhale (the GP) pays her dust :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

@Roxxy, I feel like you’re preparing for your comeback! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: It’s like I can sense you recording React as I type! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: Slay us with a bop (aka your return)! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 2

Nahrr it’s true it’s true :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: I feel like my career on Exhale is a hybrid of Fadty and Godney’s. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Always a trendsetter and providing chart-topping and record-breaking content on Exhale FOR YEARS and even have the most emojis inducted into Exhale’s Hall of Fame; a record previously held by @I Always Sing Live yet I’m never given my flowers. Meanwhile r@+s like f@GneyLVR and @3IssaR@+ still have the audacity to come for my LEGACY where they CANNOT compete where they don’t compare. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:spacer.png 
That being said, @Rik is for sure the Xtuna of Exhale, she has yet to reach ha prime :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Nahrr it’s true it’s true :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: I feel like my career on Exhale is a hybrid of Fadty and Godney’s. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Always a trendsetter and providing chart-topping and record-breaking content on Exhale FOR YEARS and even have the most emojis inducted into Exhale’s Hall of Fame; a record previously held by @I Always Sing Live yet I’m never given my flowers. Meanwhile r@+s like f@GneyLVR and @3IssaR@+ still have the audacity to come for my LEGACY where they CANNOT compete where they don’t compare. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:spacer.png 
That being said, @Rik is for sure the Xtuna of Exhale, she has yet to reach ha prime :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

An Exhale warrior is in our midst! Long may you reign! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

More like the Kat Deluna of Exhale :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

I found myself asking, “Who?”, and almost instantaneously, I answered my own question with, “Exactly!” :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

6 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

One thing’s for sure — He(who shall not ba named)nry is the modern-day Milli Vanili of Exhale :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

:dead_falling_wig_dying: scream

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

One thing’s for sure — He(who shall not ba named)nry is the modern-day Milli Vanili of Exhale :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I see you, Demi Lovato of Exhale :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: I have eyes everywhere, babe :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: 

Don't even try to come for me and my controversial but iconic Exhell legacy :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger::emma:

Spoiler

I'm surprised you like Lana because that's the TASTE, maybe you're not so bad after all, Godna :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Roxxy, truly the Nicole Scherzinger of Exhale. Brought the PCD (Exhale) into a new mainstream then disappeared for an indefinite hiatus. Tries to come back, but new Exhale (the GP) pays her dust :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

@Roxxy GIRL I CANT BREATHE- 

but for real come back, you are missed! Hope you are doing well :) 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block