Long hairney or short hairney?

7 hours ago, SJK said:

What’s the point of these topics? Like I honestly don’t get it. I know this a Britney site but why must we pick apart and critique everything about our queen. 
Who the **** cares how she does her hair. 
Some of y’all I swear, just stop. 

actually this is a friendly topic and not judgmental

we are just having a discussion about our favorite popstar. We saw so many different looks from her and as long as we are not being mean then its not bad

example: during the FF era i saw the worst threads about how she needs to do plastic surgery, why she looked bloated most of the time... really disgusting topics that were offensive and even traumatizing to someone's confidence.. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, breathe0022 said:

actually this is a friendly topic and not judgmental

we are just having a discussion about our favorite popstar. We saw so many different looks from her and as long as we are not being mean then its not bad

example: during the FF era i saw the worst threads about how she needs to do plastic surgery, why she looked bloated most of the time... really disgusting topics that were offensive and even traumatizing to someone's confidence.. 

Literally. It’s hair :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: she looks great with both :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think almost everyone should have long hair. Long hair on guys looks so good and not only on woman. Even older people looks good in long hair. I'm a lesbian but when I was young I was together with a guy that I made wear makeup and grow the hair for a more feminine look... I quickly realized I was **** and not bi... But yes Brit in long hair (or shaved because she can pull it of with her looks).

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block