Christina Aguilera releases alternative video of "Santo" on Facebook

PokemonSpears

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: well, the video it's just them standing there with that red outfit, without any other scenes 

Its not the same red outfit, here is with pants and the corset is not the same too.

The official is better because have more things, but here she looks more slim, with more actitud and dances more... Shame no put some scenes in the official.

• Like 1

https://usaupload.com/5Ug5/273506244_3151241871828095_8565029053294457512_n.mp4

here.

I was actually suprised because in offical premiere she didnt had this other red outfit from 'single cover' so thats why.

Suprised. 4 videos in 4 months, she's boring at house :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Nth special but kind of her. Thank u queen :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

First red look

DOWNLOAD Christina Aguilera - Santo Ft Ozuna Mp3 | Connectloaded

Christina Aguilera smolders in red braids and latex top while promoting  upcoming single | Daily Mail Online

Second red look

Watch: Christina Aguilera Scorches with Ozuna in 'Santo' Music Video  Trailer - That Grape Juice

I think that they could changed hair for these two red outfits. Maybe make a fast bun with that briads. But i guess the hair was complicated so they were afraid to ruined that even if its a wig.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block