Showtime is under fire for very racist documentary "Everything's gonna be All White".

From the opening line

"Warning, this will trigger white people"

From lines addressing jesus christ wasnt white, not at all, but a black man..

To the whole Amanda seales making fun of white people crying, playing the victim when they're trying to kill us..

The first episode premieres this Friday, titles White Lies Matter..

Fox news, Daily wire and all conservative blacks have denounced this miniseries and showtime for basically targeting white people for being white, and stating the fact is they hate being the target of racism, but this just shows they're doing the same to white people, which causes the divide even further, and showing that either we are growing up where hating each other differences and opinions and beliefs are becoming the norm, over respecting our individuality which reports are sadly stating the truth, that thanks to the internet and social media narratives, the days of being an individual are truly over..

It's a sad day when society wants segregation back as this documentary and other narratives that actually match this theme proves it. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

"Warning, this will trigger white people"

Yeah no kidding, by the looks of this thread.

7 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Fox news, Daily wire and all conservative blacks

1) fox news and the daily wire are both a joke.  2) pretty sure people that identify as "conservative blacks" are a tiny minority of all black people, so that doesn't say much.

Why don't you just watch the documentary in full and give us your well thought out criticisms of it instead of serving us this lukewarm premature outrage?

3 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

1) fox news and the daily wire are both a joke.  2) pretty sure people that identify as "conservative blacks" are a tiny minority of all black people, so that doesn't say much.

Why don't you just watch the documentary in full and give us your well thought out criticisms of it instead of serving us this lukewarm premature outrage?

Why would I though? They won't get my attention, no matter how outrageous they turn. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

1 minute ago, TedTwice said:

Why would I though? They won't get my attention, no matter how outrageous they turn. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Well if you want to form coherent criticisms and engage in meaningful discussion about it then I think that would be step #1. If you're content with just making a superficial/knee-jerk judgements and just regurgitating what fox news and daily wire have to say about this, then that's your prerogative too.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Well if you want to form coherent criticisms and engage in meaningful discussion about it then I think that would be step #1. If you're content with just making a superficial/knee-jerk judgements and just regurgitating what fox news and daily wire have to say about this, then that's your prerogative too.

I completely agree with your point.:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

However... :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:Let's not forget why trailers are there for: to give us a sneak peek to the content about to be released.

I saw it and I have come to my conclusion: I'm won't watch it. :nopingout_meme:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 11:07 AM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

1) Plenty of black conservatives because plenty of us are actually american and fight against the stupidity that is the left.

2) Someone who watches the **** show known as CNN has no room to talk about fox when at least fox does fact checks. (See Jussie Smullet for more information)

3) Don't make excuses for a blatantly racist show unless you are in fact, a Racist.

In summary, no one should watch this **** as in increases racial division. Get a clue.

• 7 months later...

An expert in racial profiling would say that it must be more strict since I saw how Kanye West posted on Instagram something like the black lives matter movement ended. I searched for more info on  https://paperap.com/free-papers/racial-profiling/ because these expert writers gave me trust in their free papers. The reliability is based on true and structured information in essays about racism in America. Therefore, you can go and check it for more details.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block