Britney dances to "Get Naked" in heels: "​this is a tease of what’s to come"

21 minutes ago, frank194 said:

Que asco ver como un post sobre algo realmente bueno sobre Britney se transforme en un debate sobre su cuerpo y vestimenta. No hay pene que les venga bien...

Nunca ! pero sabes que? no importa porque nuestra Britney seguira triunfando. Triunfo tras triunfo, mientras todos estos odiosos se quedan en el mismo lugar, odiando desde sus computadoras/celulares. 

12 hours ago, Zanderfree said:

Hate to break it to y’all this ain’t new this from 2017-2018.. but it does let us know she has so many golden videos saved. You can tell by her body and face this ain’t currently either way she looks great then and now

How would you know?  It looks recent to me. She looks exactly like that in all her current videos... only difference is we're finally getting a full proper view instead of close-up.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, The Finn said:

I guess Britney saw this and decided that “I miss you guys, too!”. 😍 She was at Rockit Dance Studio at Westlake Village. (Close to her home.)

Omg I still love this performance. I hope she brings Mikey back as well and any other choreographers she likes to work with.  I'd rather her create her own choreography in collaboration with people she's comfortable with and that know her body and style, instead of like POM where they gave her random choreographers who were too step-by-step and didn't even design it her style. Even the backup dancers often looked out of sync because they're too focused on following the steps, whereas in the past most of Britney's choreography was simple and natural movements, which allowed them to be fierce and confident which made it look more intense. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

17 hours ago, clarage said:

DM commenters don’t represent the reality, it’s full of conservatives

The comments are terrible and the readers can never make up their minds! On articles about the testimony they were very supportive of Britney but if she dares to post s£xy pictures on Instagram they tell her to 'put it away' and she's 'unhinged'. Like stop. What is so bad about women wanting to wear what they WANT TO WEAR?

3 minutes ago, Isla said:

The comments are terrible and the readers can never make up their minds! On articles about the testimony they were very supportive of Britney but if she dares to post s£xy pictures on Instagram they tell her to 'put it away' and she's 'unhinged'. Like stop. What is so bad about women wanting to wear what they WANT TO WEAR?

Most of them are ***ists

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block