Britney dances to "Get Naked" in heels: "​this is a tease of what’s to come"

13 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

No makeup was a joke here-hence the JK...she clearly has a lot of dark eye makeup on...probably added the no makeup comment for all those who ***** about her eyeliner.....

i truly thing her dark eye makeup is permanent :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

maybe she had a tattoo or smth idk

but she is not wearing any other makeup apart from that 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, handmedown said:

I had hoped now that she has more control over her image she'd put some clothes on.

The ******* look has been going on for too long.  We've seen your *** Britney, we want to HEAR.  YOUR.  VOICE.

This was a much ***ier look:

4 hours ago, handmedown said:

I had hoped now that she has more control over her image she'd put some clothes on.

The ******* look has been going on for too long.  We've seen your *** Britney, we want to HEAR.  YOUR.  VOICE.

This was a much ***ier look:

spacer.png

she can wear whatever she wants

29 minutes ago, reVolution said:

Some people are saying this is from 2018 :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:.... what do you think guys? 

I know which tweet you're referring to (the one indicating it's the same studio) and I think it comes from a certain group of people who are having a hard time letting go. these people spend their day nitpicking every single thing and no matter what she uploads it's always going to be wrong in their eyes. They also don't seem to understand that they don't know Britney personally and that social media is just a glimpse of her life and not all there is to it.  :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around:

• Love 5

I would love if Britney did a tour called “no hits in sight” or something - and performed NONE of her singles, completely picks the set list and performs old faves and/or new stuff. I think it would still sell out and be an extra impressive **** you to her old team saying that people just want to see the hits. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Of course she can wear what she wants but if she posts it then we can comment on it.

I think when she posts these sorts of things it's important to remember that what we see - a beaten down woman rising from the ashes - is not what the general public sees.  What the general public sees is more akin to what we might experience looking at Madonna's posts....a tired, desperate act.  

I'm sorry, I love and have loved Britney for 20+ years but the reality is nobody (other than gay men) wants to see a woman at Britney's stage (it's not simply age) in life dress and gyrate like this.  

Read the comments (admittedly DM commenters are bottom feeders) if you don't believe me. 

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

and who cares what the GP wants or not, at this "stage" the last thing Britney should care about is having a hit song or album or high sales, or competing with current artists that are in their 30's, 20's or younger, but just being able do whatever she wants and if that also happens to be what HER FANS like, even better. 

I seriously will never get the obsession with what the public thinks or believes about her, or the image she gives, or the impression they have because of her posts or captions, that's their problem, not Britney's, not ours. 

If some of you don't like what she does, or what she looks like, that's ok, you don't have to like everything, but nothing annoys me more than reading that excuse about "the GP this, the GP that" just say "I don't like it" period, "I think she looks like this, or she's giving this vibe/image" not "but what will the GP say". 

Or I would ask you all a different question, when you used to like Britney in the past, was it because she captivated you, or just because "the GP" also liked her? 

Amen

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block