Britney dances to "Get Naked" in heels: "​this is a tease of what’s to come"

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

what if the project is a one time concert of Domination, under her own terms, and that's why she's rehearsing Get Naked, she kinda does a similar move as the beginning of this

plus she said she was teaching the choreo and everything

I wanna be delusional just for tonight :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: but it really feels like when she posted that BOM video before POM 2.0

We can pray! I feel like Blackout was the last time she had actual creative control (recording it at least). So many missed (robbed) opportunities that she can take back. Besides, blackout still sounds fresh af all these years later

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It’s the same studio she used for domination rehearsal.

Her assistant Vicky is also a music video director.

A couple of weeks ago Vicky was searching someone to edit a sales trailer for a documentary (series?) that wasn’t shot yet (the trailer was needed to sell the documentary to a network/streaming service). Since this happened around the release of Janet documentary, I was wondering if Britney was going to have her own documentary made.

I’ve been wondering why a talented and accomplished video director and music artist would work “just” as an assistant to Britney. Sure, Covid-19 has taken its toll on film industry and I’m sure Britney pays well, but it would be waste of Vicky’s talent if they wouldn’t do some kind of artistic collaboration as well.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

There are few possibilities:

• She's doing a remix of Get Naked with a female rapper (rumors are literally that she's working with a female rapper; Danja and Nicki even liked her post) + new music video maybe because the conservatorship didn't let her finish the Blackout era and now she's free and it'll be a continuation :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:
  • She's trolling us :emma::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:
  • The next album/EP is ''Blackout 2.0'' :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block