Britney dances to "Get Naked" in heels: "​this is a tease of what’s to come"

4 hours ago, Louis-j said:

How can that be a "glimpse of what's to come" if she usually posts 3 to 5 dancing videos per week ? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

You can't seriously think this clip is at all comparable to her living room dances?

Anyway, this made me so excited. Get Naked is one of my all time favourite Brit songs and she looks sooooo freeeeeeeaking Gooooooood holy crap and I love that body suit (someone find out where it's from?!) And classic slightly messy britney... did anyone else notice one of her shoes isn't done up properly. She slays me.

I'm so ready for whatever coming!

• Love 5
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Could you even imagine if she really did just pick up where she left off, made music videos for Get Naked and Break The Ice (a proper video). My wig would be in orbit taking half of Elon's Starlink satellites with it :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

what if the project is a one time concert of Domination, under her own terms, and that's why she's rehearsing Get Naked, she kinda does a similar move as the beginning of this

plus she said she was teaching the choreo and everything

I wanna be delusional just for tonight :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: but it really feels like when she posted that BOM video before POM 2.0

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

what if the project is a one time concert of Domination, under her own terms, and that's why she's rehearsing Get Naked, she kinda does a similar move as the beginning of this

I wanna be delusional just for tonight :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: but it really feels like when she posted that BOM video before POM 2.0

boo I am right there with you; I still believe.

I don’t know how to explain it but I feel like we saw Britney again for the first time in a very long time.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I kinda wish it’s not that though. POM 2.0 looks a bit basic and she can hire better choreographer. All her best work comes from brainstorming with another dancer, be it with Brian Friedman, Andre Fuentes, or Wade Robson. She need to bring in more people to her team. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block