Britney dances to "Get Naked" in heels: "​this is a tease of what’s to come"

Ok.  So hear me out:

Britney says this is a “tease of what’s to come.”

she thanked fans for “saving” her.  Everyone in this world knows Blackout is the fan-favorite album.

is it POSSIBLE she’s re-releasing Blackout as a “thank you” to the fans?  Blackout was canceled the second the conservatorship was put into place so they could start her new image re-haul and put out Circus.  Maybe Britney wants to pick up Blackout where she left it and is gonna re-issue it with “Get Naked” as the lead single…omg.

Spoiler

Yes I know I’m delusional but how iconic would this be?  Blackout is still fresh AF and is exactly what the pop scene needs right now.  :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Ok.  So hear me out:

she thanked fans for “saving” her.  Everyone in this world knows Blackout is the fan-favorite album.

is it POSSIBLE she’s re-releasing Blackout as a “thank you” to the fans?  Blackout was canceled the second the conservatorship was put into place so they could start her new image re-haul and put out Circus.  Maybe Britney wants to pick up Blackout where she left it and is gonna re-issue it with “Get Naked” as the lead single…omg.

Reveal hidden contents

Yes I know I’m delusional but how iconic would this be?  Blackout is still fresh AF and is exactly what the pop scene needs right now.  :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

The way I'd give her all my paychecks if this was to happen. I'm a sucker for Blackout sis.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Ok.  So hear me out:

Reveal hidden contents

and then Britney Jean with Tik Tik Boom as the lead :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Femme Fatale with Trip to Your Heart and Glory with Do You Wanna Come Over? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block