U.K. Cleaning product Fantasy scented

So I use this brand in general all the time they have such an amazing cleaning range and tonight my friend sent me this and I immediately thought it was a joke because well it’s laughable so I Google it and it’s legit a product fantasy scented :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

check it out it’s called Fabulousa (NOT Fabulouso) 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/lifestyle/bm-shoppers-claim-new-fabulosa-26171743.amp 

• Haha 3
Just now, BettyBoop said:

Plssssssss tbh this brand is so good the scent lasts for so long around my home they literally have everything 

So it's already better than s/hit like Glitter Fantasy :orangu_orangutan_ape: I used that one to spray my furniture so the bottle gets empty as soon as possible. Smells like nothing, lasts few minutes, the bottle is hideous, the design is hideous. Pure ****.

Like everything else released after Prerogative.

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

So it's already better than s/hit like Glitter Fantasy :orangu_orangutan_ape: I used that one to spray my furniture so the bottle gets empty as soon as possible. Smells like nothing, lasts few minutes, the bottle is hideous, the design is hideous. Pure ****.

Like everything else released after Prerogative.

Well I can’t speak for this scent yet but literally every scent I’ve ever gotten is amazing they even do a laundry detergent :orangu_orangutan_ape: I will be on the look out for this asap I need it in my life 

4 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ddd it looks like ripoff packaging as well. Why do I lowkey want this?

I’m not even going to lie I high key want it I love their usual stuff i can’t wait to try it 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block