Meghan Trainor , can we trust her ?

She should focus on her death career, not shading successful artists lol. "Recording her vocals - most of the times -" - sis, how dissapointing is that?

She has one successful album and era and then what? She thought that she's Xtina and she can change hair colour and music style just like that thinking it will be successful.

Sorry only Madge and Xtina can do it.

How sad to put 3 albums and having one REAL success. She's talented, she can write songs, but i guess L.A Reid is one of the worst menagers in this world. 

And then you are calling Xtina a flop, look at X's career and this puta. Xtina is someone that popintrested people after almost 25yrs still listening to, but this gurl? 

Leave this earth, you fat cow.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, TheRealLou said:

She should focus on her death career, not shading successful artists lol. "Recording her vocals - most of the times -" - sis, how dissapointing is that?

She has one successful album and era and then what? She thought that she's Xtina and she can change hair colour and music style just like that thinking it will be successful.

Sorry only Madge and Xtina can do it.

How sad to put 3 albums and having one REAL success. She's talented, she can write songs, but i guess L.A Reid is one of the worst menagers in this world. 

And then you are calling Xtina a flop, look at X's career and this puta. Xtina is someone that popintrested people after almost 25yrs still listening to, but this gurl? 

Leave this earth, you fat cow.

I thought you were her friend 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block