For those that don’t want Britney on Oprah

43 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

the entire music industry is an opportunist. Whoever does an interview for Britney will get a $$ benefit, that´s their work. Im not saying they are mean wolves waiting to get THE EXCLUSIVE britney interview but that´s how it works. 

Following that logic, it would be great if she did something similar to the STAGES DVD or the In the Zone dvd, she´s basically telling us what her life is or was like, ofc a percentage of the $$ goes to her record label (if shes still under a contract) but I assume most of the money goes to herself. It's HER product, HER material not someone else´s show where she is just another guest star. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

But to be very very very honest. I wish she moved to, Idk, Mars or another galaxy and start living the life she wants away from the entertainment industry. I wish she heals all those issues and if she ever feels the need to do music, she can come back. My very honest thought. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Imagine Britney being a fun regular mom :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink: with a dance academy for young girls in a small town. A regular bbq for the 4th of July and simple evenings on the back yard with family friends and fire :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

2 hours ago, Speed X said:

Imagine Britney being a fun regular mom :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink: with a dance academy for young girls in a small town. A regular bbq for the 4th of July and simple evenings on the back yard with family friends and fire :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I really wish she did that. Shes still young, I try to place myself in her situation. Had I been completely slaved by other people for so long I would go away and start over my life on my own terms, I would give a **** about anything else but making my own decisions. Britney has always said she wants a big family, living away from people and having a relax es lifestyle. If thats what she longs for... Im here for that. I dont care about albums, tours, music or anything else but seeing her happy just the way we all would like to be. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

And yes, I do picture Brinti being the hottest dance teacher for little girls. Maybe once she has the little baby girl she has always wanted, she could teach her own daughter the iconic Make Me knee tapping dance move :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 1

No thanks. 

I used to love Oprah back in the day, but after seeing her be so close to nasty Harvey and not dismiss him, and her constantly being an opportunist using others for her personal gain.  No thanks.

If it had to be anyone in Oprah's circle, then it should be Gail. 

But honestly, the only person who should be interviewing Britney is herself or someone close to her like Fey.  For the Record was a perfect documentary where it was all about Britney and she was able to talk fully and show her life. Yes parts were probably cut out. But it would still be better than others who would try to get 'shock' value and trick her with inappropriate questions. She should totally do another FTR style documentary, but with a major streamer like Netflix, and let her tell it on her own terms.

• Love 1

Im on the fence about an interview right now period. No one (including Brit herself) knows how long its going to take to heal 13 years of a corrupt cship, 20 years in a sick industry, and a lifetime of an abusive family. 

She needs a long while to start peeling back the layers of her pain and learning how to heal from it all. She still has a long journey in court to fight for her justice and cant even begin healing on certain levels yet. Not to mention we know maybe 10% of her trauma. I just feel until she heals, she cant sit and have a healthy and open converasation. Id prefer not to watch an abused human publicly talk about deeply personal issues until they are better. Britney seems to be going through an angry phase. She posts a lot of content and deletes it as the captions are probably made impulsively out of pure rage. She does the same thing out of insecurity if the commenys hurt her. She needs to navigate through life as a free women and is probably learning a lot of stuff she isnt used to in the world. She has to worry who she can trust. She's going through A LOT. Maybe getting her story out will help release the pain but when the timing is right.

On 2/8/2022 at 2:04 PM, Kletus said:

On second thought ,Oprah would just make everything about her and everyone would go around talking about how great Oprah is (which is why Oprah is so successful to begin with, because she's a narcissist). I'm sure Orpah's BFF Harvey Weinstein would support the interview.

She would use it as An opportunity to make more meme worthy reactions lol

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block