START SAVING MONEY for when B10 drops!

Will you buy B10?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ive given up any hope that she will make any music-related project soon. I follow her story ofc because I have been a stan since the BOMT era but tbh I dont expect her to make any music in the (at least) following 2 or 3 years.

I rarely listen to her music nowadays, ofc I randomly play some of her hits or if i feel like hearing a specific song of hers I play it but it's not like I have her music in any of my playlists. Theres tons of other musicians I listen to so I try to be optimistic and I tell myself that Im saving all the excitement for the time she comes back, if she ever does such thing. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 2

I am not from the states but I am one of those who always bought her music I even have 8 - 10 copies of Britney Jean and for Glory I have at least 20 copies and except my vinyls all CDs are sealed. My money is always ready I just hope she gives different variants and stuff to get those sales you know. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

You listen to me... We don't know when Britney is going to release a new studio album, but it's too early in her career for her not to, and she recently said she has many projects on the way, so we better prepare. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

We already know how much an album costs (10-15 dollars), so START SAVING THE MONEY FOR IT, US fans above all! I don't usually care about numbers, especially when I'm already used to Britney being an icon 24/7, but we cannot let it sell mere 111,000 copies the first week of release like it happened with "Glory", that was disgraceful, she does not deserve that, nor does such a fantastic album!

So PREPARE YOURSELF! Eat rice for a week or two if you have to, but save those coins for when the time comes! Britney is not the kind of artist who surprise-releases stuff but she IS hardworking and quick at recording so as soon as she announces that she's working on a new album, be ready for it.

We already proved to her and to the world, with the #FreeBritney movement, that we're real, committed fans. Now let's pay respect to her and her work!

If you're poor, start with little, that will motivate you to keep going! If not, then sell a kidney.

Clear, United States of America? :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Show Me The Money GIF

sorry but i find it cringe to expect fans do their work for  the success of a musician ! 

first lets begin with the fact the she should make a good record! when the record is is good, the fans will buy or stream it! that's it!

its not a social project! its business! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block