Katy Perry predicted to chart. Surprised?

Body ache

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2022 at 1:27 AM, Stefani said:

I guess I can't shade her for having a Bubbling Under Hot 100 single anymore. But still it's interesting that she went from having easy #1 singles a decade ago, to songs that struggle to crawl into the Billboard Hot 100 at the lowest position possible. 

spacer.png

"Easy"? She worked her *s s off. And she's creative and talented. Don't underestimate her. And the world has changed now, there's not just one factor involved. And she's a mother now, she's not as hungry for success as she was at her twenties. Are you all thirteen yearolds?! My gawd life changes, and success is not just what people think of you. These new generations are so messed up... So much for wokeness but zero emphaty or even a broader perspective on things.

(btw, this is not personal, just my thoughts on Exhale's overall opinions on Katy)

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block