Katy Perry predicted to chart. Surprised?

Body ache

10 hours ago, MidnightCity19 said:

That gif is amazing. So how many flops in a row has Katy relseased? I lost count after 365 with zedd :flop_britney_candies:

1. Bon Appettit
2. Swish Swish
3. Save as draft 
4. Hey Hey Hey
5. Cozy Little Christmas
6. 365
7. Small Talk
8. Harleys in Hawaii
9. Never worn white
10. Daisies
11. Smile
12. Cry it about later
13. Not the end of the world
14. Electric
and now When I'm Gone.

Only Feels, Never Really Over and her remix of Con Calma made some impact.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
8 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Did Katy flop, or the GP?

Fake US fans only bought 111,000 copies of the masterpiece that is "Glory" the week of its release. That's on you bishes.

I think it's a mixture of bad promotions + fans being divided to buy due to conservatorship as well. Slumber party was a messy release and was sent to radios under 1 format for radios that too on Thursdays quite clear they didn't care for the album. 

There was no tour bundling for this when POM had a small tour, huge missed opportunity because again they didn't care. 

With VMAs a prior to make me bounced to no 17 on BB hot 100 so there was clear interest for audience but Slumber party came on too late, in the era of 5 singles we got 2 with unknown interviews on TV which now except 5 fans nobody even watches. 

If any artist only relies on fans for buying then album will flop always there always needs to be GP support for it. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I still live for Katy, and When I’m Gone is a BOP and the video is so Fabulous. You guys don’t deserve her art.  :neydedance_purple:

Her Teenage Dream Complete Confection was a Work Of Art GIF - Younger TV Younger TV Land - Discover & Share GIFs

Her other albums i have not been a huge fan of. I liked Unconditionally, Dark Horse etc 

But her newer stuff seems tired - I'm not counting her new single in this since i have yet to watch it :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block