Olivia Rodrigo named Woman of the Year by Billboard

Midnight

• Content Curators

Update: Olivia accepts the Woman of the Year Award at the 2022 Billboard's Women in Music Awards.

The performance of her hit single "Deja Vu"

It was revealed today that the "good 4 u" singer Olivia Rodrigo will be honored as Woman of the Year at the  2022 Billboard Women in Music Awards, which will take place on March 2 at the YouTube Theater at Hollywood Park in Inglewood, Calif.

The show will also feature and honor  other female artist like Gabby Barrett, Phoebe Bridgers, Doja Cat, Karol G, and Saweetie among many others.

Edited by Midnight

I wanna be there when you touch fire

57 minutes ago, Midnight said:

It was revealed today that the "good 4 u" singer Olivia Rodrigo will be honored as Woman of the Year at the  2022 Billboard Women in Music Awards, which will take place on March 2 at the YouTube Theater at Hollywood Park in Inglewood, Calif.

The show will also feature and honor many other female artist like Gabby Barrett, Phoebe Bridgers, Doja Cat, Karol G, Saweetie among many others.

Tired Britney Spears GIF

• Haha 2

Sadness me to think when Britney blasted the world with ...Baby one more time she never got the recognition like this no offence to Olivia she's had a massive year but Britney also had her years then where is her achievements like this? Britney gave Baby one more time video idea and now became the most influential debut of all times but it came after 20 years not that time, maybe I am biased but critics are too easy now on females. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, NoGlorySlander said:

Sadness me to think when Britney blasted the world with ...Baby one more time she never got the recognition like this no offence to Olivia she's had a massive year but Britney also had her years then where is her achievements like this? Britney gave Baby one more time video idea and now became the most influential debut of all times but it came after 20 years not that time, maybe I am biased but critics are too easy now on females. 

Episode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

But I think is because of Britney we see so much awards like this today :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

You Americans are ridiculous for trying so hard to make Olivia happen. I mean yeah, she's a nice and talented young woman, OK, let's celebrate that, sure, why not, but honestly? It's the "YOUNG" part that the US is so obsessed about. There's no other explanation for this: She's good, but not remarkably amazing or original. She'll be forgotten as soon as she's over 21, just when she'll mature and probably get really interesting...

Look at Billie, as soon as she released her second album you already started making it hard for her.

But keep idolizing youth. Disposable teens.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block