Britney's assistant, Vicky, turns off her instagram DMs because y'all go too far

7 minutes ago, Letslearn said:

Which one of yall sent this to her assistant? Present yourself :gunney:
No but really if you're here the least you could do is send a follow up message saying you understand now and should have before and not sent anything, and then apologize and thank her for calling you out. 

Fix It Naturi Naughton GIF by Power

Probably @3IsACharm33 or some of the other past members that were banned (or left) for being manipulative and controlling towards Britney.

8 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Majority of Britney fans are in their 30’s...Wouldn’t know though :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

That’s not true. The majority of Britney fans on Twitter are actually 30 and under; many even teenagers. A lot of us here are also in our 20s as well. But I will say — based on what I’ve seen, the majority of the radical and controlling conspiracy fans (Anti-Sams, Rosengart deniers, etc.) are over 30. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block