Kim Kardashian put Ye (Kanye West) on BLAST and calls him out for his public attacks and obsession with trying to manipulate her

Ye (Kanye) took to Instagram to speak out against his and Kim Kardashian's daughter North West's presence on TikTok:

He wrote: “SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST DIVORCE  I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO ABOUT MY DAUGHTER BEING PUT ON TIK TOK AGAINST MY WILL ?”

Shortly after, Kim Kardashian gracefully clapped back at Ye via Instagram Stories stating: “Kanye’s constant attacks on me in interviews and on social media is actually more hurtful than any TikTok North might create…As the parent who is the main provider & caregiver for our children, I am doing my best to protect our daughter..hopefully he can finally respond to the third attorney he's had in the last year to resolve any issues amicably”

FKw9uUFXsAcWdAL?format=jpg&name=large

Seems like yet another classy response by Kim who continues to handle Ye’s cyberbullying, manipulation, and antics very gracefully. I agree that these issues regarding their children should be handled privately.

Thoughts, Exhale? spacer.png

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block