Kim Kardashian drags Kanye

On 2/5/2022 at 12:08 PM, Style. said:

I stand with Kanye. Drag this disgusting bich! Literally she and Cardi B are famous because they knew how to roll their tongue over the stick! DISGUSTING! :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

What does Cardi have to do with this thread? And your language is deplorable. If anyone spoke of Britney or Jesy Nelson this way, your post would have been removed and given points. You're a man s.lut shaming, calling a woman the B word and describing a graphic  s.ex act...and you're calling them "disgusting"?! Your post is disgusting. 

@Slayer @Jordan Miller Mods do better

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

What does Cardi have to do with this thread? And your language is deplorable. If anyone spoke of Britney or Jesy Nelson this way, your post would have been removed and given points. You're a man s.lut shaming, calling a woman the B word and describing a graphic  s.ex act...and you're calling them "disgusting"?! Your post is disgusting. 

@Slayer @Jordan Miller Mods do better

The double-entendre in your username is more offensive than their post...was "JackSoft" or "HughJass" or "SeymourButz" already taken? :P

On 2/5/2022 at 12:04 PM, bitbitboi said:

Exactly, she married a lunatic in the first place, I don't know why she's surprised at his reactions now. And I'm 100% sure that she's smart, so now I also think she's ballsy.

He's not a lunatic. He thinks different and is right on many things he's vocal about.

You just don't like people that are different from you. Easier for you to call him a lunatic than make some effort and see where he's coming from.

And they are both wrong for making this public.

37 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

He's not a lunatic. He thinks different and is right on many things he's vocal about.

You just don't like people that are different from you. Easier for you to call him a lunatic than make some effort and see where he's coming from.

And they are both wrong for making this public.

He is a lunatic because he has no consideration for other people's limits. It's not about what he thinks but how he's constantly trying to push that down our throats.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block