Justice for Brooke Hogan!

5 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Yes I remember her.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not ashamed to say I bought both her albums and downloaded her EP. Her music was good, she was a good dancer and she has a good voice. She just tried way too hard to be Britney (and she even said Britney was her idol). 

Me too! I bought her music and watched her reality shows. I'm gonna IG her see if she has one. I was a fan! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Yes the Britney influence was light as day. But I thought she was a great dancer and performer too. Wish the industry gave her a chance ... :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 3

OMG you can read my mind. Stop it,this is rude and embarrassing.:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:Seriously, I only thought about her two days or so ago and about a possible topic.

As a toddler, I was a huge fan of her father. In the 80s athletes were like stars and in the 90s wrestlers. In 2000 there was a series,Hogan Knows Best.I loved it. And became a fan of his daughter.I also have the CD but it was hard to get it in  Germany. I was so lucky.I still need the FHM with her on the cover, but the postage alone is $20.

I think she is really beautiful.

8043791734_8384710071_b.jpg

Quellbild anzeigen

Quellbild anzeigen Quellbild anzeigenQuellbild anzeigen

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

OMG you can read my mind. Stop it,this is rude and embarrassing.:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:Seriously, I only thought about her two days or so ago and about a possible topic.

As a toddler, I was a huge fan of her father. In the 80s athletes were like stars and in the 90s wrestlers. In 2000 there was a series,Hogan Knows Best.I loved it. And became a fan of his daughter.I also have the CD but it was hard to get it in  Germany. I was so lucky.I still need the FHM with her on the cover, but the postage alone is $20.

I think she is really beautiful.

8043791734_8384710071_b.jpg

Quellbild anzeigen

Quellbild anzeigen Quellbild anzeigenQuellbild anzeigen

Yaaaaasssss :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: we are kindred sisters tbh 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Yes I remember her.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not ashamed to say I bought both her albums and downloaded her EP. Her music was good, she was a good dancer and she has a good voice. She just tried way too hard to be Britney (and she even said Britney was her idol). 

Wow, that picture left me scarred for life hahaha! Her dad...yuck!

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block