Does the full video exist where Britney is forced to sing Boys at the Onyx Hotel completely live with no backtrack exist?

6 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

If my knowledge is correct, wasn't it both Overprotected and Boys she sang live that night? I remember watching the singing lady watch it, but I wasn't sure if that Overprotected vocal she reacted to was legit from that same night.

Wow I didn’t know about overprotected. I didn’t even discover this clip until I think FF or Glory era. 

It's in the same vault with the video of Britney doing the full breakdown of Overprotected DC on the DWAD tour, the DWAD tour date where britney wore a black wig for the whole show, the video of Britney doing the sin city rap for Crazy during the Oops tour, and Pro footage of the BOMT tour and the Circus Tour.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block