Don't you think Britney should work on her clothing brand?

Since she's on a transitional period on her career, I think she should work on her fashion image and work to launch a fashion clothing line, with cute flowery tops and dresses very lavanda spring fresh air, it would be so cute for the summer!

Rihanna should be her inspirational in terms of business!

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Just now, torontofan said:

I think she needs to bring back her intimate collection! She did it way before Kim or Rihanna and could easily revive it. Tbh she’s not that fashionable/you don’t exactly think of Britney when you think of fashion. But lingerie and Britney go well together lol 

Britney does have a great sense of style as quiet as it kept.

Her intimate collection was really good. I actually bought a few pieces and I still use them to this day. It’s sad looking back that they might have either taken that away from her because she liked it or simply lied to her and used her to make quick bucks.

If she decided to go ahead and launch a clothing line or whatever line of product, I think it would have to be with someone that truly understands Britney and someone that Britney truly trusts. With everything that she’s gone through, we know it’s hard for her to do what other people tell her to do, but I feel that with a clothing line she would need a lot of direction and guidance where inevitably she would have to compromise and do things that other people tell her to do when it comes to ideas, marketing, timing, products, brand, etc.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.