Adele reportedly walks away from $150 million Las Vegas residency

Body ache

ITV's anchor Ross King MBE has proved that Adele's cancelled Las Vegas residency could cost the venue Ceasars Palace £111million.

"No confirmation of that; what I can confirm though is that sources in Vegas, they have been telling me that there's a whole host of things that didn't go well.

"Caesars Palace desperately want the gigs to go ahead because if they don't they are going to lose something like $150million (£111million)".

The Los Angeles Times claimed in a January 31 report that Adele's emotionally intimate state prevented her from appearing on stage in a sober mind after relationship problems.

https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/adele-cancelled-vegas-shows-money-26104282

mwwdnqq.gif

• Haha 7
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, Body ache said:

ITV's anchor Ross King MBE has proved that Adele's cancelled Las Vegas residency could cost the venue Ceasars Palace £111million.

"No confirmation of that; what I can confirm though is that sources in Vegas, they have been telling me that there's a whole host of things that didn't go well.

"Caesars Palace desperately want the gigs to go ahead because if they don't they are going to lose something like $150million (£111million)".

The Los Angeles Times claimed in a January 31 report that Adele's emotionally intimate state prevented her from appearing on stage in a sober mind after relationship problems.

https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/adele-cancelled-vegas-shows-money-26104282

mwwdnqq.gif

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

I read yesterday on gossip sites, so who knows how true it is, that she is having relationship problems and is stressed and crying about it so she can’t perform. Other rumors claim she’s secretly pregnant. 

The dude she’s dating has been like a 6 month long relationship? Girl needs to pull her **** together because that’s damn embarrassing to let a man ruin her career/cost her so much money. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Body ache said:

Adele's emotionally intimate state prevented her from appearing on stage in a sober mind after relationship problems.

The woman has gone mad :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:.

Co-dependent mad :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:.

It's astonishing the lack of self love :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:.

She needs to let that man go :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:.

Get into s** clubs or something instead, and balance it out with a snuggly cat at home. Problem solved :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:.  

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block