Justin Bieber bought a Bored Ape NFT for $1.3 million

2 minutes ago, Malaysia said:

someone gets it lol.

everyone else it's giving very much hater vibes x_x

b//tchh every time i read about cryptocurrency or nfts i either die inside and tell myself matthew 6:26 everything will be ok , dont sweat it. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:
ORR I hop onn to the web with a quickness  like this 

spacer.png

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Aren't NFTs like super bad for the environment? And the rich get richer, yay! :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Yeah, but ya'll if we go down that road we can never come back! As someone who's tried to reduce their carbon footprint, it's so exhausting learning about all the ways we're f^cking this planet up. Like someone in my Journey 2 Zero Waste group posted about deleting spam emails cause they take up energy. I started deleting my spam religiously but damn someone else came thru talking about try not buy electronics as often because they are made in the most earth destructive ways and use messed up human labor practices. And don't even get me started on all the food talk in that group about what's better for the environment, the vegans, the meat eaters, the local food only eaters.  Like the list is endless of ways you can reduce your carbon foot print and we should all def. be trying. after reading this i feel a little guilty for using gifs so much. and sometimes i feel bad for owning a phone and computer, and car. Not even exaggerating. All this guilt and the rich still get richer and less connected with anyone beyond their circles :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block