Rihanna is pregnant! She and A$AP Rocky are expecting

On 1/31/2022 at 7:58 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I mean, it isn’t always about looks … but yeah, you’d think God or whoever would have planned for her to be with someone as aesthetically godsend, right? 

Well… didn’t A$AP say something about how black women shouldn’t wear red lipstick bc it doesn’t flatter their skin tone? That was a whole *thing.* 

I just… don’t find A$AP to be very interesting or talented. But I have never met him in person, so this is all based on assumption. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Like 2
Just now, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Well… didn’t A$AP say something about how black women shouldn’t wear red lipstick bc it doesn’t flatter their skin tone? That was a whole *thing.* 

I just… don’t find A$AP to be very interesting or talented. But I have never met him in person, so this is all based on assumption. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

True. Also I randomly saw shirtless pics of him the other day and I realized, he's actually kinda **** :wow_surprised_shocked_omg: then I kind of thought of you. Funny you've resurrected back into my life :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Haha 1
On 2/2/2022 at 3:43 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

The Like a Prayer homage was cool. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: Still, it's kinda weird how few pages this thread has - you'd think news like this would've generated more buzz. Either Exhell is dead, or Rihanna is not that hot of a topic these days. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

Exhale is never dead, people just sleeping on Rih :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I love rap music so he is one of my faves lowkey, but not a stan :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

On 1/31/2022 at 10:28 AM, Leodance said:

Goodbye to R9 :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Finally she lost weight looks ok and now all is gonna come back after since she is pregnant :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

This by far is the most disgraceful comment.  God forbid An artist, a woman, a human. Who wants to be a mother., and your selfishness just wants music out of her like she is some sort of machine.  this comment is disgusting 

10 hours ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

This by far is the most disgraceful comment.  God forbid An artist, a woman, a human. Who wants to be a mother., and your selfishness just wants music out of her like she is some sort of machine.  this comment is disgusting 

O come on, why are u so bothered, I told the truth that we ain't getting new music, she is only focused on her lines :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: I am not a fan of her last albums, I liked her work before way better :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I assume I would even like her new album, since she is experimenting a lot, so I don't mind :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: The thing that I wanted to point out is that women in general work so hard to get their bodies back on point, and then when they finally do they destroy that again :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I hope she doesn't after the pregnancy, but women intend to change shape, their work manners and lifestyle after a lot :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: Of course she can do what she wants, it is her life, body and choice, wanna thank her for all the music she's done  :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Anyway. Its perfect time for first pregnancy. Im happy for her. 

I just dont get it why she didnt release the album. The concept probably changed 50 times already. 

But let's hope that motherhood would inspire her and reborn as artist. 

Autumn 2023 is coming.

:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Rihanna is like a old Shakira in that sense - everybody loves a good Shrekora song, so she dosent need a fanbase. Some pepole would leave it for sure after this rollercoaster.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block