Circus Tour was a SERVE

So I had this whole thing written out about how the Circus tour (then I was a fockwad and pressed back by accident and everything was gone) was ******* epic even though a lot of fans complained about it back then
Which I kind of understand because we had no idea what was going on behind the scenes ie the full extent and abuse of the CON (this was talked about recently) but really Brit is always, always overcriticized and this tour, her, the stage, costumes, production was TOP TIER, and the CROWDS we’re unreal.

I could be biased because that’s the only time I ever saw her live, which was one of the best experiences of my life, 14 y/o closeted me sitting VIP on a couch right off main

stage. It was heaven on earth ;) 

some of my favourite performances

I LOVE that she did this (I feel) for all the press about lip syncing

The only performance I didn’t like was that indie style remix of MATM rhat ruins the ****, assertiveness that song serves. I also don’t like the choreo for Womanizer. 

Anyway I will be a fan till the day I die ❤️

• Love 1

This was my first Britney tour. 

I got the pit tickets close to the V.I.P. and spent a lot of money.

The stage's design is very impressive and hasn't been duplicated to this day but it was impractical because you couldn't see everything going on.

Looking back, there was a lot of smoke and mirrors to distract from the fact she wasn't ready or up to it. Even though there were some epic moments, it didn't feel very... Britney, if that makes sense. I hate to admit it, but the *****cat Dolls were more entertaining in terms of dancing and singing. Britney obviously had the better production value.

I remember walking out and a lot of people were saying how she didn't return back to form, looked unhappy, etc.

Also, remember when Larry would dare her to say Merry Christmas when it was April or so? They probably did that to make her seem unstable. 🥺

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I think people disliked it because this was the start of her not dancing at all like she used to 

tumblr_inline_p7psv8hhMv1qm5jtm_540.gif

Yeah I hear ya, I just mean after everything she’d been through, the trauma, the start of the con and having 2 babies with possible post partum. Who knows what else… 

the tour was amazing and considering all that was going on it was unfathomable to think she did a world tour with that many dates after being falsely deemed to not have capacity… dementia my ***. 

I think like I’ve seen someone say before, she can still dance the way she used (and I agree) to but chooses not to as protest to the con/family,management. 
or maybe some other reason only she knows. 

just look at her rehearsals… Lol not the spinning insta vids those can leave.

I also think With how large the Circus tours stage was it made it hard to coordinate and choreograph.

I don’t have any of my personal photos/videos from the show I saw in Ottawa. They all got deleted sometime before “the cloud” :(

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

This was my first Britney tour. 

I got the pit tickets close to the V.I.P. and spent a lot of money.

The stage's design is very impressive and hasn't been duplicated to this day but it was impractical because you couldn't see everything going on.

Looking back, there was a lot of smoke and mirrors to distract from the fact she wasn't ready or up to it. Even though there were some epic moments, it didn't feel very... Britney, if that makes sense. I hate to admit it, but the *****cat Dolls were more entertaining in terms of dancing and singing. Britney obviously had the better production value.

I remember walking out and a lot of people were saying how she didn't return back to form, looked unhappy, etc.

Also, remember when Larry would dare her to say Merry Christmas when it was April or so? They probably did that to make her seem unstable. 🥺

The VIP tickets were a lot of money I remember my parents got them for me and my younger sister and it was like over $2000 and there wasn’t a M&G. 

I understand what you’re saying and agree with some of it. Although the PCD could never out entertain the legendary Ms Britney Spears 😂

I honestly just think that because Primeney was so untouchable that the public/media created a bar that was so high that even if everything was perfect, there’s always

something. 

I didn’t know it was Larry daring her to say *hit like that… what a POS trying to push the narrative.

• Like 1

Many years ago I bought a fanmade DVD for 30 Euro ! . But they were in great demand at the time. The fans were crazy about the show. I was angry when I watched it. Felt screwed. Well, maybe it was only the one show that was bad,I think in Autralia.And I was unlucky to catch them of all things.But many things were different.For example. She didn't have the lion costume at the beginning. I found the show very cheap and reduced.And with a few exceptions, not really like a circus.

This performance was great. THAT's how the tour should have been.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block