Strangest Love: Discussion Thread

I can't see it being on Blackout. If it wasn't on In the Zone then I'd say it'd be a better fit for Circus. It's weird because I remember when the song first leaked the production sounded like it came later than 2002 to me but pretty much every fansite said this was an In the Zone outtake.

Strangest Love is probably by far my fave unreleased Britney song either way. It's gorgeous.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, Isla said:

I can't see it being on Blackout. If it wasn't on In the Zone then I'd say it'd be a better fit for Circus. It's weird because I remember when the song first leaked the production sounded like it came later than 2002 to me but pretty much every fansite said this was an In the Zone outtake.

Strangest Love is probably by my fave unreleased Britney song either way. It's gorgeous.

Well, it would also make sense that it was for Blackout because they probably didn't use it because it didn't fit the theme. Like "State of Grace" that is so similar production wise. I found an article about it when it first leaked and even then they said that they weren't sure for what album was it but that it was probably "In The Zone" because Chambers worked with her then. But he also had some sessions with her in 2006 and he started working with the other wrter McFadden in 2004 so it just makes sense that it was for Blackout. I love the track no matter what tho. It is so mysterious.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I always thought Strangest Love was part of the ITZ sessions but I understand why it wasn’t on the album because it doesn’t fit and sounds nothing like what was on the album. It does sound very 2002-2003 music though and I doubt I could hear it on anything past 2004. Perhaps it was for Original Doll? 

I honestly don't know hahaha. That's why I posted the thread - to see if people know more... The only thing that tingles my mind is that the writers didn't work together before 2004.

Regardless of which record it was intended for, I think songs can be recorded whenever firstly. In terms of what I think about it, it’s a good track and well produced/written 

I just wish her voice wasn’t so high in it. It’s almost too sweet for me to handle.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Rik said:

Regardless of which record it was intended for, I think songs can be recorded whenever firstly. In terms of what I think about it, it’s a good track and well produced/written 

I just wish her voice wasn’t so high in it. It’s almost too sweet for me to handle.

I really disagree, I love it hahaahha.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block