Paris Hilton: Britney is in an amazing place after the end of the conservatorship

7 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m more talking about how her family is hurting here more everyday, my guess is she would be very stressed and hurt but I hope Paris is right...although I believe Paris uses Britney’s name a lot. 

And as I alluded to, she can feel a range of emotions. She can feel stressed and hurt by her family, yet still feel other emotions such as happiness and joy at being able to do what she wants to do. When she wants to do it. How she wants to do it. People's emotions change daily. Hourly. It's human nature. 

It's not a difficult concept yet you were trying to immediately dismiss Paris and say "uh no she's not, she's obviously hurting...." 

• Love 6
  • Super Mods

on the side note, I love how Paris is not using her fake voice anymore, her natural voice is so much deeper. Insane how both her and Brit faked their voices throughout their careers. Britney so she could have the baby nasal sound, and Paris so she could play a dumb spoiled blonde. 

Glad these women are being themselves now :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Uh no she’s not, she obviously hurting why is Paris speaking for Britney? 

Britney is in a place of processing and healing, as well as adjusting to life after a 13 year system controlled by individuals who did everything in their power to isolate her and hurt her.

Being in that healing place is far better than being in the place of active trauma, and Britney, even from photos, looks so much more confident.

There's a reason  why Paris, Mariah, Madonna, Beyonce etc show support for Britney; they recognise the world they're in and the see themselves in her, and vice versa 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block