OK! Magazine: Sam Asghari Is Getting Tired of Fiancée Britney Spears' Endless Drama As Family Woes Worsen, Worried It's 'Going To drag on and on

I don’t believe tabloid c—p and especially when it’s ‘anonymous’ sources but on the other hand if I found out Maxi planted this story I would not be surprised at all. Sorry to say Sam has absolutely zero charisma and I can’t see him ever making it as an actor. The obviously staged TMZ pap vids are painfully cringe worthy.

• Like 8

This sounds exactly like Lou and Jamie's next move. He's been there for five years or more, most of it when she was under the conservatorship. He's seen her in fake rehab, through the mess that got Jamie the restraining order -- countless, countless incidents. And now he's talking to the media about how hard the last couple of months have been? Come on. This is signature tactics from her "family" and their accomplices. Demand she pay for Jamie's lawyer, publish her sister's book, demand her records go public, demand she sit for a deposition, plant a story to drive a wedge between her and her fiance. It's war maneuvers. They're still trying to break her.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
  • 2 months later...

His pregnancy post does not even mention Britney, you would think he was a single father based on the caption alone, at least. Its narcissistic and Britney deserves a better partner, but if she gets a baby out of it; that’s great…. It’s beautiful that she’s pregnant and she’ll experience that but I don’t see Samney lasting more than another 2 years…2024.

If he truly is sick of her, Britney deserves better. K-fed was left with a meal ticket but his career never took off and neither will Sam if his intentions are nefarious.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block