OK! Magazine: Sam Asghari Is Getting Tired of Fiancée Britney Spears' Endless Drama As Family Woes Worsen, Worried It's 'Going To drag on and on

24 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Then Sam must be getting tired of having a career :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Yeah, that’s another reason this **** is obviously fake. I can’t at some people saying he “stuck around for 6 years”. Hmm… that’s 6 years he did nothing to free Britney. Plus, if he’s in it for the wrong reasons, then of course he would “stick around”. :jamie_lynn_grape:
That being said, it IS an obvious attempt from Team Con. 

• Love 1

I don't know what to believe. I don't totally trust that he is genuinely in love with Britney, but for her sake I want to believe he is. He might be trying to set the stage to separate now that his name is in the press and he thinks he can be successful on his own... because his career has picked up. He seems to be away a lot lately. I understand there are likely contracts involved, and maybe he's pushing so hard for his career so that he isn't just a leech like every other man but still, it doesn't look good.

It could just be team con trying to use the media to hurt Britney and sow seeds of distrust between her and Sam who has been the closest person supporting her through thick and thin these past years. It would hurt the most for her to lose him now just when everything seems to be on the right track. And I don't put it past them to try to do that to her.

I also don't think it takes an insider to see that she would be lonely and anxious when he's away because she is going through a very difficult and tumultuous time right now and when he's away preening for the cameras she's probably sitting at home and dealing with everything alone. Anybody would need extra support during a time like this especially someone who has been isolated for so long and has a limited support system. So maybe it is OK magazine just making up fake sources for a fake story.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, leelee123 said:

I don't know what to believe. I don't totally trust that he is genuinely in love with Britney, but for her sake I want to believe he is. He might be trying to set the stage to separate now that his name is in the press and he thinks he can be successful on his own... because his career has picked up. He seems to be away a lot lately. I understand there are likely contracts involved, and maybe he's pushing so hard for his career so that he isn't just a leech like every other man but still, it doesn't look good.

It could just be team con trying to use the media to hurt Britney and sow seeds of distrust between her and Sam who has been the closest person supporting her through thick and thin these past years. It would hurt the most for her to lose him now just when everything seems to be on the right track. And I don't put it past them to try to do that to her.

I also don't think it takes an insider to see that she would be lonely and anxious when he's away because she is going through a very difficult and tumultuous time right now and when he's away preening for the cameras she's probably sitting at home and dealing with everything alone. Anybody would need extra support during a time like this especially someone who has been isolated for so long and has a limited support system. So maybe it is OK magazine just making up fake sources for a fake story.

You read the situation perfectly 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, leelee123 said:

How will she make friends or support.... I’m scared users will pop up. Maybe they already are  :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

4 hours ago, Derrick said:

Lmao Sam had to deal with a lot worse with Britney in the conservatorship. He knew her entire family were shady snakes before we all did and he still stuck by her when everyone else left. He’s fine.

How was Sam approved into an abusive, fraudulent situation?

1 hour ago, leelee123 said:

Sam will end up like every other guy, excluding Justin Timberlake, the attention he gets is because of Britney because nobody interested in him by himself.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block