OK! Magazine: Sam Asghari Is Getting Tired of Fiancée Britney Spears' Endless Drama As Family Woes Worsen, Worried It's 'Going To drag on and on

• Super Mods

Idk what merits OK! Magazine has but I take this with a grain of salt. He’s stuck around for like 6 years of her dramatic (abusive) family and is still there. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

5 minutes ago, Trust Britney said:

I don't buy it however I don't trust Sam and never will. 

You don’t trust Sam because you are Trust Britney! :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

I don't buy it. I do think they will for sure face a critical time as a couple now the con is over and life is suddenly different in major ways, that's a given in any couple when there's a big change whatever the reason, and they're not any different.  But that's just life. I hope they stay strong though, she deserves someone who stays willlingly in her corner.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block