K-Pop Girl Group EVERGLOW Does a Dance Cover of "Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)"

This is so random and came out of nowhere, but hey, I'll take it (also, 2 of the members - Aisha and Yiren - are missing):

They lowkey ate the house down. The butts, the hair flips - everything about this is slayful. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: Also, Sihyeon - the girlie with the red plaid shirt around her waist - really stole the show. She's so freakin' hot. And she's not even the dancer of the group - she's the lead vocalist. It's probably the fact that she's a Leo. There's just something about those Leo vibes, y'all. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Some of their bops:

:carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

• Love 5
9 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Sihyeon - the girlie with the red plaid shirt around her waist - really stole the show. She's so freakin' hot. And she's not even the dancer of the group - she's the lead vocalist. It's probably the fact that she's a Leo. There's just something about those Leo vibes, y'all. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

:carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

That's why I think she's one of the centers in the group, she's very eyecatching. Even when she was a contestant in Produce 48. "Rumor" is a whole bop:

She was so **** here and she was the center in this challenge. :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

That's why I think she's one of the centers in the group, she's very eyecatching. Even when she was a contestant in Produce 48. "Rumor" is a whole bop:

She was so **** here and she was the center in this challenge. :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Yeah, I think she's officially the Face of the Group. She's been my bias since the beginning - she initially caught my eye because she lowkey looks like Suzy. :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: I've never watched any of the Produce shows. The only survival show I've watched is Sixteen but only because Twice are my all-time favorites. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I followed Girls Planet 999 here and there, though. Had to see how my girlie Yujin was doing. CLC also hold a special place in my heart, so I'm glad she got to debut in Kep1er. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Have you listened to their single in partnership with UNICEF:

I expected something super cheesy, but they gave us an 80s synthwave bop? It's so good. Still a top 3 Everglow song, imo. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

Omg fighting for the less fortunate ones AND serving a bop? Legends :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block