Liberation by Queen X turns 3 years and 7 months and 13 days- ahead of its time and cultural reset

An unfortunate reminder that that music video exists, I don't know who she let convince her that was a good idea. An attempt at controversy that was a few years too late (Miley says hello) and really out of character and out of place.

I liked the song tbh, but will forever remember it by this video lol

• Haha 8
32 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

An unfortunate reminder that that music video exists, I don't know who she let convince her that was a good idea. An attempt at controversy that was a few years too late (Miley says hello) and really out of character and out of place.

I liked the song tbh, but will forever remember it by this video lol

even X when heard the demo said "what the **** is this". But this is a grower song. So this gurl should go and find Jesus. It was made by Kanye and Xtina's singing - this duo knows much about music. Its just ahead of its time.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, TheRealLou said:

even X when heard the demo said "what the **** is this". But this is a grower song. So this gurl should go and find Jesus. It was made by Kanye and Xtina's singing - this duo knows much about music. Its just ahead of its time.

Yeah I'm not fighting you there! My first listen was a huge WTF moment but I came to love the song. So I don't think she's wrong, it's just a funny video.

• Love 1

the album that puts the final nail in the coffin of her career.
she was trying too hard to be seen as edgy, cool and trendy jumping on the hip-hop trend with Äccelerate using over***ualed and explotating woman's body image, but general public said "no", then she is trying to be feminst and fighter for woman's rights with the second single. DELUSIONAL.

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block