Putting Britney back in the industry so soon was abuse

They put Britney BACK in the industry in 2008 after everything she went through. That was abuse. She had no time to recover or process what had just happened in her life. They did the same thing to Justin Bieber when he had his struggles in 2014. He was back on his “comeback” in 2015. “He’s better now!” Its cruel. And guess what happened! A few years later, he has another breakdown. Hmm I wonder why. Because it’s cruel to put someone back into the industry that caused half the problems they had in the first place. She should have gotten at least a 3 year break after what happened in 2007. But anything for money and the “look! She’s better now, she’s back to being old Britney!” No I hate them for never giving her the chance to properly heal. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Yep and they had her naked in womanizer to prove she’s skinny.  They abused her so much 

This breaks my heart... :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: Especially cause a woman's body changes A LOT after giving birth, she probably didn't even like it and wasn't comfortable with that but couldn't do nor say anything about it, and yeah, she was also naked for "Gimme More" the uncensored version but it was her idea and her choice anyways :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Who knows? Maybe she felt comfortable on the "Gimme More" set more than the Womanizer set, cause **** was already different in her life in like 1 year... :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This is a very damning element to this whole thing. 
For years we speculated she was being forced to work and were fed quotes like ‘she’s so much better/happier when she’s busy!’ ‘She lights up at work!’ ‘She just loves being on the road’.

And now team Spears is saying that she has severe mental issues, isn’t capable of autonomy, is extremely fragile… so would love to hear the explanation as to why she was wheeled out on 3 world tours, a residency, ******* XFactor and dozens of interview/ad spots. Except we know the answer is to keep the money coming in for all the deadbeats on her payroll. Disgusting. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Wow I didn’t know that, I was 8 when that music video, I just remember my older brother showing me the video laughing saying “look she’s naked”Laugh Lol GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Yeah it’s cus they used wide angle lense at the 2007 VMAs so the world was making fun of her for her weight and then in womanizer they put her in the con and made sure they made her naked so she could be seen as skinny. She’s been abused forever 

There's a part in For The Record where they ask her if she is ready to come back (or something along those lines) and she totally diverts away from the question when she answers. I remember feeling uneasy about it then but brushing it off, like most of us did. Knowing what we know now, you're 100% right. Nothing but coercion to get their cash cow working again. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

I became a fan when I saw the gimme more video on TV in 2007.

I remember a newsletter articles I read in the summer of 2008. To sum up:

-Britney is happy and has her life in order now

-She is in a great (physical) shape again

-more than a half of her upcoming album is recorded (Circus)

-Britney was also quoted saying that her father had saved her life 

Was this the OK! magazine in the white bikini? I think I remember this

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block