Khloe Kardashian fails photoshop- again and harder

On 1/28/2022 at 1:33 PM, MikeHunt said:

I can't stand when certain celebs preach about self acceptance and feeling good in their bodies, and then they photoshop the heck out of their photos and only post photos that are sooo stage to make them look perfect. 

I like Khloe on their show but I cant with her IG.

Think about it this way. She was bullied for a majority of the time they’ve been famous. She’s been referred to as “the fat one” and the “ugly sister”

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BringTheAction said:

Think about it this way. She was bullied for a majority of the time they’ve been famous. She’s been referred to as “the fat one” and the “ugly sister”

Which is a shame. There was  nothing wrong with her natural looks and her natural body

Khloe Kardashian's Beauty Evolution Since 'KUWTK' Began

Nothing wrong with her natural face. It's a shame her own family bullied her into unnecessary, never-ending surgeries.

5 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

3 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Which is a shame. There was  nothing wrong with her natural looks and her natural body

Khloe Kardashian's Beauty Evolution Since 'KUWTK' Began

Nothing wrong with her natural face. It's a shame her own family bullied her into unnecessary, never-ending surgeries.

they also use to call her a man all the time. She hosted a drag show in 2009 and i wonder if that was orchestrated by her mom or producers to egg on the comments of her appearance. and honestly there is so much smoke and mirrors with this family that while i do sincerely feel bad about the comments she use to get it, these days i get wearied if she's in on it too. i feel the need to add that she looks amazing in this 2009 clip!

while we're on the topic, not khloe trying to grab the microphone @ the end! :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block