Dolly Parton supports Britney: "Artists are not products, we're people."

Thanks to growing up in a musical family, Dolly has been a household name for me. I absolutely adore and love dolly and I've always felt she's been severely underrated for her writing not to mention she has written more than 3500 songs in her lifetime! Coat of many colours is one of the best country album to exist, Dolly has always been a charitable person she's also seeing to sell her catalog maybe sooner or later she will which makes sense also as she has no kids! My love for Dolly has always been intact, she's a kind human being. Watch Steel Magnolias :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Prachi said:

Thanks to growing up in a musical family, Dolly has been a household name for me. I absolutely adore and love dolly and I've always felt she's been severely underrated for her writing not to mention she has written more than 3500 songs in her lifetime! Coat of many colours is one of the best country album to exist, Dolly has always been a charitable person she's also seeing to sell her catalog maybe sooner or later she will which makes sense also as she has no kids! My love for Dolly has always been intact, she's a kind human being. Watch Steel Magnolias :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Cry to Me and little Andy! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block