10 years ago today, Lana Del Rey released her cultural reset, “Born To Die” and changed pop music forever.

On 1/28/2022 at 5:15 AM, TheRealLou said:

I don't like Lana. I feel like Lena Del Ray's BTD is iconic album due to extreamly brilliant singles, so okay. She could be massive, but she couldn't handle that and turned into a has-been indie star with ******* low budget videos to the point that is soooo boring.

I would never forgive her destroying Ultraviolence era, i loved rawness of this album.

Anyway i like only singles from BTD. Anyway its important album for pop culture.

Girl what!? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: Ultraviolence is literally her best body of work. It’s raw, vulnerable and a part of her magnum opus. You make no sense since BTD was actually less raw and more overproduced. Sonically, UV — even NFR are better albums than BTD. Lana’s just evolved as an artist the same way so many other artist’s change and evolve. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block