Britney posts Part 3 of her yellow bikini videos along with a cryptic caption

13 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Stop trying to say her gibberish is just southern it’s not and it’s very insulting to those with a southern accent. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Gurl, bye. You are such a hater-fan lol You remind me of the chick who sat beside of me at Femme Fatale Tour and told me how much of a hick Britney is and I proceeded to say, "that's why I love her". You can't put Britney in a box. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

It makes a lot more sense once the news about Jamie's lawyer trying to depost Britney and put her on the stand and force her to answer questions about **** use and child safety. Also the southern translator on tiktok does help a little with the church references.
First part is about her body and about the paps taking unflattering photos of her wearing her favourite bikini. She's saying they won't succeed in body shaming her, she knows she has an amazing body and a "juicy" behind and that's basically what that's about. 

No translation necessary about the part where she misses her animals (she has a new kitty and of course relatively new doberman puppy) while she's vacationing away in Maui.

The third part is using a fair few church/religion references to say that although Jamie the narcissist is trying to use the court to humiliate her and bring up things that she's not proud of from the past, that doesn't matter anymore, she wants justice and his bully tactics won't keep her from getting it.  The thing about "crying out with tongue" is a twist on the reference to "speaking in tongues" which is something that you will see in some southern christian churches. JPS is religious and LT is too as seen from the baptism photo. They try to hide behind their religion to appear as good people in their community. I'm sure religion played a big part in the family dynamic and expectations of certain family members to behave a certain way, so she's turning it all around on him.

To break it down:
"there's an angst in my bones" = I feel it in my bones
"that there's something else I'm beginning to raise" = I'm about to do something
"as in rise" = I'm rising up against you

"it's raising hell" = I will make your life a hell
"to a T" = common phrase meaning to perfection

"so defiant and sharp it puts a splendor up any man's *** = I will **** your **** up

"8 feet away" = a little weaker interpretation here, but I think it's just a twist on a common phrase, usually it's 10 feet away. Not sure if there's a specific reason she used 8. But essentially it's a phrase usually used about someone who is so repulsive you don't want to be near them. 'ex I wouldn't touch you with a 10 ft pole' or maybe she's just saying that the hell she's going to raise against him is so big that no matter what distance he tries to put between himself and his actions he will be held accountable. Or maybe it's a bit more literal, saying the distance from where she would sit during the deposition to Jamie's lawyers table is 8 ft away. IDK but it's something along those veins and  probably not that important to the overall message.

"so beckon if you may or cry out with tongue" = go ahead and try and depose me, go ahead and say what you want to about me

"or better yet whisper with one prayer" = you'd be better off praying to the lord for salvation

"You know why???? Because raising hell is a departure on all levels" = You may have held me in a conservatorship, you may have tried to hold me back, but I won't be intimidated anymore and I won't be stopped from getting my justice.

I feel like when Britney's captions are more oblique and hard to understand she's not trying to write something for the fans or general public to understand, it's a message to those who understand the references aka her horrible family.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Part 3 to my yellow bathing suit 😒 😒 😒 …. I’m bringing such a delicate feature to the screen this summer … featuring ''my ***" 🍑 … and since most know me so well, this double ray of sunshine ☀️ might just light 💡 up your world with a subtitle called "apples" 🍎 !!! Because that’s the only thing raining on me 🌧 … I might even make some juice with this flood … but with two new animals 🐱🐱 in my home as I depart for some alone time … I do miss them so much, yet there’s an angst beneath my bones 🦴 that knows there's something else I’m beginning to raise as in rise … It’s raising hell to a T … so defiant and sharp it puts a splendor up any man’s *** 🍑 8 feet away, so beckon if you may or cry out with tongue 👅 or better yet whisper with one prayer !!!! You know why ???? Because raising hell is a departure on all levels. So nice to SHARE and GOD BLESS YOU ALL 💋

Translation:

Her *** lighting up the world: she’s being cheeky. A jab at the paps and her fam. Kinda like in piece of me when she says, “They still gon' put pictures of my derriere in the magazine”.

Apples and Rain: it’s been so hard for her that it’s like it’s raining heavy *** apples on her. Pelting her. But now she’s free she’s learned how to take the apples and make some “juice”. Her life is getting better!

Pets and Angst: Now that she’s finally free, she’s has alone time. She gets to go home to her beloved pets and relax. Yet there is angst in her because she knows that there is a battle still to come. Relaxation is fleeting, she needs calculate her next moves.

Raising hell, a departure on all levels: This is the current stage of the battle and a peak at where is headed. As she said, she has turned apples into juice and her life is getting better. But, as she knew, her rise is raising hell because her leach team and family are willing to fight for HER money! Now, she going to raise hell back! And with such great force that it will seem magnificent or splendiferous! She’s gonna shove it so far up team cons *** so hard their heads will spin!

She says it’s a departure on all levels because when she raises hell they call her, “crazy” or “outlandish”: a departure of her “normal” self.

:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m from the south I got southern accent sayin this is just Britney being southern? Do you think we’re all stupid and talk in gibberish like Britney? That insane.  I don’t speak in emoji gibberish- that has nothin to do with her southern roots.

Britney is not stupid and she’s not talking gibberish. You really are such an unlikeable and rude person.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I got no issue with her cryptic messages what I take issue with is y'all saying it’s because she’s southern...no southern people don't write like this, we use coherent sentences.

Every time I see you post you’re either being belligerent or negative. Not everyone shares the same opinions. You don’t have to be so rude all the time. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, leelee123 said:

It makes a lot more sense once the news about Jamie's lawyer trying to depost Britney and put her on the stand and force her to answer questions about **** use and child safety. Also the southern translator on tiktok does help a little with the church references.
First part is about her body and about the paps taking unflattering photos of her wearing her favourite bikini. She's saying they won't succeed in body shaming her, she knows she has an amazing body and a "juicy" behind and that's basically what that's about. 

No translation necessary about the part where she misses her animals (she has a new kitty and of course relatively new doberman puppy) while she's vacationing away in Maui.

The third part is using a fair few church/religion references to say that although Jamie the narcissist is trying to use the court to humiliate her and bring up things that she's not proud of from the past, that doesn't matter anymore, she wants justice and his bully tactics won't keep her from getting it.  The thing about "crying out with tongue" is a twist on the reference to "speaking in tongues" which is something that you will see in some southern christian churches. JPS is religious and LT is too as seen from the baptism photo. They try to hide behind their religion to appear as good people in their community. I'm sure religion played a big part in the family dynamic and expectations of certain family members to behave a certain way, so she's turning it all around on him.

To break it down:
"there's an angst in my bones" = I feel it in my bones
"that there's something else I'm beginning to raise" = I'm about to do something
"as in rise" = I'm rising up against you

"it's raising hell" = I will make your life a hell
"to a T" = common phrase meaning to perfection

"so defiant and sharp it puts a splendor up any man's *** = I will **** your **** up

"8 feet away" = a little weaker interpretation here, but I think it's just a twist on a common phrase, usually it's 10 feet away. Not sure if there's a specific reason she used 8. But essentially it's a phrase usually used about someone who is so repulsive you don't want to be near them. 'ex I wouldn't touch you with a 10 ft pole' or maybe she's just saying that the hell she's going to raise against him is so big that no matter what distance he tries to put between himself and his actions he will be held accountable. Or maybe it's a bit more literal, saying the distance from where she would sit during the deposition to Jamie's lawyers table is 8 ft away. IDK but it's something along those veins and  probably not that important to the overall message.

"so beckon if you may or cry out with tongue" = go ahead and try and depose me, go ahead and say what you want to about me

"or better yet whisper with one prayer" = you'd be better off praying to the lord for salvation

"You know why???? Because raising hell is a departure on all levels" = You may have held me in a conservatorship, you may have tried to hold me back, but I won't be intimidated anymore and I won't be stopped from getting my justice.

I feel like when Britney's captions are more oblique and hard to understand she's not trying to write something for the fans or general public to understand, it's a message to those who understand the references aka her horrible family.

Thank you 🙏💖

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block