Britney posts Part 3 of her yellow bikini videos along with a cryptic caption

I came across this Cate Blanchett-produced movie "Apples" just today, and as I personally don't think it's related it SURE IS! :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

"...a man finds himself enrolled in a recovery program designed to help him build a new life. His treatment: performing daily tasks prescribed by his doctors on cassette tape, and capturing these new memories with a Polaroid camera."

• Like 3

She’s being extremely vague, yet on point with her intent. This is a post that shows her creativity. This is a post that can’t be used against her. She’s talking about an interview for sure. JL ticked her off and she’s taking this time to get her **** together so that the flames can consume the phoenix within and be reborn to fight the fight. I want her to change that one lyric on My Prerogative- the fans would go wild if it was done live too like holy ****. Anyway. Something big is coming to shake the pop industry and per usual, it’s Britney *****.

Gimme More Blackout GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Letines79 said:

These rambling captions are not a good look to the GP. Yes I know, who cares about the GP but it makes no sense at all and seems off. Does this really seem coherent? Honestly, as much I love her, this is a little odd but I can sense something is coming….

Oh come on, GP thinks Lady gagas self-mastrbations and homages to herself is art..

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1

I actually love it when she writes cryptic stuff impossible for anyone else to decypher. Like a riddle I'm not supposed to guess, because it's only for her to know what it's about, but it somehow still expresses a specific mood and that's all that matters. I do that sometimes, post stuff I'm thinking but in a cryptic way for no one else to understand.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block