Gwen Stefani and Backstreet Boys to headline "Tecate Emblema 2022" music festival in Mexico City, featuring Danna Paola, Carly Rae Jepsen, Sebastian Yatra and more

Tecate Emblema is a music festival that takes place in Mexico City and today they have announced the line-up for the 2022 edition after last year's cancellation due to COVID. The concerts will be headlined by Gwen Stefani and Backstreet Boys and it's expected to take place on May 13 and 14 (unless the pandemic situation forces shows to get cancelled again).

The full line-up that will be performing at the Hermanos Rodríguez Circuit includes:

• Backstreet Boys
  • Gwen Stefani
  • the Kid LAROI
  • Kali Uchis
  • Sebastian Yatra
  • Morat
  • Danna Paola
  • Becky G
  • Carly Rae Jepsen
  • CHVRCHΞS
  • Diplo
  • Galantis
  • Kenia Os
  • Little Simz
  • Mariah Angeliq
  • Oliver Tree
  • Sech
  • Tones & I
  • Yung Bae
  • Bratty
  • Cami
  • Fuel Fandango
  • Fuego
  • Kaia Lana
  • Los Rumberos
  • Maw BB All Stars
  • Moore Kismet

The pre-sale starts on February 1st. 

On 1/27/2022 at 2:21 PM, Stefani said:

Tecate Emblema? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: Looking at that lineup, I'm wondering how exactly they plan on encouraging people to attend. I mean Carly Rae, Diplo and Borat? Gwen and BB are the only icons performing.

spacer.png

judging by the 340K likes on Danna Paola's post vs the 20k likes on BSB, I guess it will be mostly her and the other Latin, younger artists who will pull the audience, like Becky G and Sebastian Yatra :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block