Britney talking to some flowers during her trip to Hawaii

43 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Random observation, but she’s had such cute nails since the cship ended.. she used to only ever get French tips. And she typically always had a few nails missing, now I’ve yet to see her with missing nails which makes me think her anxiety has decreased a little !❤️❤️

She also said she wasn’t allowed to go to the nail salon or get her hair done.

14 hours ago, jordeezy said:

So pretty!! I love Bird of Paradise plants. I talk and rub my garden too. Here's a tip, rubbing your tomato plants and kinda tapping them helps spread the pollen on the flower and can help pollination. 

i didn't know their name before, thanks! I have a bunch in my area and i always thought they look like cranes. I was stoked to see brit with a bunch of these beautiful flowers and more ^-^ :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:
pic by me, like how brit credits her pictures to herself. she helps me embrace myself! <3 
spacer.png

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Letslearn said:

i didn't know their name before, thanks! I have a bunch in my area and i always thought they look like cranes. I was stoked to see brit with a bunch of these beautiful flowers and more ^-^ :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:
pic by me, like how brit credits her pictures to herself. she helps me embrace myself! <3 
spacer.png

Beautiful!!!! What a majestic plant. I love them so much. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block