Britney talking to some flowers during her trip to Hawaii

Oooh the card she's holding is from the Montage Hotel! This must be the Kapalua Bay location then if she is/was in Hawaii. I used to work at the Montage in Beverly Hills (overrated), and they had just opened that one before I left. She really does use the alias "Alotta Warmheart" when she'd stay with us! 🀣 Wholesome queen! Warmheartney!

• Love 5

i think her voice is because of the weather, im a smoker like her but my voice never gets this dry for it, but every time I’m go to the beach or some hot places after hours of being under the sun with the heat and then going to the room and turning on the air my throat starts to suffer and the next day my voice is raspy just like this. Β 

• Like 1

You know something I JUST REALISED who Britney has been reminding me of lately with the way she's been speaking ALICE IN WONDERLAND

and she just referenced the movie in that clip...Β 

Through the Looking Glass EP Incoming??Β :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::melt_weird_drift_wow:

Β 

EDIT: PROJECT ROSEΒ 

alice-in-wonderland-alice.gif

Β 

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Β 

Ok I've had too much caffeine but stillΒ :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block