What's The Best & Worst Britney Related Podcast?

Cqleb

The “It’s Britney *****” podcast is really bad, I would avoid it. The hosts refused to acknowledge FreeBritney when it was starting and they have a really condescending / mocking tone towards Brit in the podcast.

Britney’s Gram was great while it was around and Eat, Pray, Britney is too

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I liked BBC's "Pieces of Britney" podcast. I listened to it over Labor Day weekend on a road trip. It's kind of like an audio documentary. Although I don't like the fake southern accent they used for Britney. 

I know she's from the south, but the reason there is such a disconnect in people not viewing Britney as more than a caricature is because people always overemphasize her southern accent. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I liked BBC's "Pieces of Britney" podcast. I listened to it over Labor Day weekend on a road trip. It's kind of like an audio documentary. Although I don't like the fake southern accent they used for Britney. 

I know she's from the south, but the reason there is such a disconnect in people not viewing Britney as more than a caricature is because people always overemphasize her southern accent. 

Yeah that was hilarious when I heard I heard that then I pieced out lol 

• Content Curators
19 hours ago, JeniLeeSK8 said:

Eat pray britney is the best and the original doll

We need to talk about britney was the worst. She never stuck to the topic she picked for the episode and mostly just talked about how she thought she was a britney intuitive

Yeah I kinda got that vibe too and she's disappeared before B got free 

• Like 1

Britney's Gram has to be the best. You can tell that they genuinely love and care for Britney, and they had such a huge impact in the Free Britney movement. Even Britney herself has said that she thinks the movement saved her life, so we have a lot to be grateful for with Tess and Barbara.

I wish they would make new episodes, it would be great to hear the podcast again post conservatorship :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Britney's Gram has to be the best. You can tell that they genuinely love and care for Britney, and they had such a huge impact in the Free Britney movement. Even Britney herself has said that she thinks the movement saved her life, so we have a lot to be grateful for with Tess and Barbara.

I wish they would make new episodes, it would be great to hear the podcast again post conservatorship :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

They should do a revenge chapter like eat pray Britney are doing with their new season 

I like Britneysgram and the Toxic podcast, though I didn't listen to all of them, and Eatpraybritney. But what I love are the Twitter accounts, like noted your honor, and cbb8822, which unfortunately is closed now, and a few others that come and go. I think it's amazing the way they put up documents and threads and links, and take it all apart and explain it. In little tiny bites. They leave the mainstream media in the dust, except for Samantha Stark and Liz Day, who seemed clued in enough to know where to look and not to dismiss the alternative media.

• Love 2
On 1/27/2022 at 6:17 AM, b42ad said:

The “It’s Britney *****” podcast is really bad, I would avoid it. The hosts refused to acknowledge FreeBritney when it was starting and they have a really condescending / mocking tone towards Brit in the podcast.

Britney’s Gram was great while it was around and Eat, Pray, Britney is too

This happened before Britney was taken to the facility, but "It's Britney *****" podcast saying Jamie saved Britney was just 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 and they knew then that they'd get "hate" for that opinion which is, duh.

Eat, Pray, Britney. - My absolute favourite, Lisa and Jaclyn know so much about Britney and are fun to listen to. As a younger gen fan this is was gold mine, because I got REALLY introduced to Britney.

DUNZO - ( Britney album reviews episodes ) - DUNZO is not all Britney podcast, but their Britney album review 💿 episodes are amazing. There is song by song breakdown, it’s really good. There is even an episode dedicated to the fabled ‘Original Doll’. 

Pieces of Britney - It’s a BBC podcast, good quality production. More like an overall summary of Britney’s story. Can listen once because it was voice enacted. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block