“I wanted to be an actress before I wanted to be a singer.” Golden Globe Winner Lady Gaga and Jake Gyllenhaal for Variety’s #ActorsOnActors Issue

I can’t stand how pretentious she is. just because her music is flopping and her album sales are on all time low, this doesn’t mean she should do them dirty like that and disown them. 

mark my words. She will say the same thing about film when her films start bombing... then she will latch herself on to the next cool thing.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

It's clearly not the same pic though. You thought you were being slick :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

If you saw this thread yesterday, that pic was in the OP and Successica posted it later in the thread before me.:martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: So NO, i wasnt being slick :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:, I was legit surprised because like I said, she hasn't looked like that since before her big debut. I feel like you're just looking to start something when I've already explained myself. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

"Capitalism destroys[s] women all the time"

You mean the economic system through which youve become a successful millionaire?

If capitalism is so bad I dare you to donate 99% of your earnings to other women and only keep the bare minimum. Put your money where your mouth is.

These fake-***, ridiculous social "justice" warriors are truely a piece of hypocritical work.

It was never a problem for her to flash her A.s.s and bo.ob.s to get some cash. 

I would like to fight the real problem: Equality is not here, not even for men. 

As Madonna said you have to be pretty, available as a woman in the musicindustry. 

But as a man you have also rules to follow. 

On 1/26/2022 at 8:58 PM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Lady Gaga says: "I wanted to be an actress before I wanted to be a singer. I would actually say playing a character for me is like living one long song."

Because her music has not been as succesful as her acting lately :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:.

Smart move to establish authenticity in her new field :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:.

Pretty fake but "clever". Imo.

Was it the other way around she would have said the opposite :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:.  

Her Oscar is coming this year for sure... She is a popular, Hollywood leftist darling, landing "cool" roles. So it is a given.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block