What are our thoughts on "If I'm Dancing"?

It sounds like it says "MICHAEL, MIKE, MICHAEL, MIKE" at certain points, so of course I love it for that.

Also my brain likes to randomly sing "Where'd you come from talkin like that?"

Oh and anytime I put lotion on I sing "take it right back with a bottle of perfume LOOOOOTION."

Idk if I love it or if it just has infectious bits lol.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

My fave off glory!!!! I wish it had received a trippy music video. It’s delightfully weird and seems like something Britney would enjoy recording in the studio. We know she’s quirky :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: 

also, for some reason I teared up the first time I listened to it. I remember the album leaked a day early and I was listening to it in my dorm and I got emotional cause she just seemed so happy and present on the album 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Peachy said:

she kind of served Ariana pronunciation on that track.. didn't know what she was saying until I looked up the lyrics and I liked the line about her "chakras".. lol the song is like mannequins sister 

You mean you didn't catch "cinematic take right back like a bottle of perfume lotion, where'd you come from talking like, butterfly from the bottom of the ocean" at first? ....huh.... 

🤣

• Haha 3

It feels authentically brit, her tracks like this always stand-out to me as a little peek into her personality as we see in videos like today on instagram: a little wild, out there, wholesome and fun

I bopped to How I Roll for years and honestly didn't give this song the attention it deserved so thank you for bring it up!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block